27 May Watermelon Salad with Mint and Feta Cheese
This salad is the stuff that urban legends are made of. You may think that watermelon and feta sounds strange, but seriously, give this salad a chance and you will wonder why it wasn’t part of your childhood summer memories. The juiciness of watermelon melts in your mouth with the creamy tang of feta cheese, while the mint brings a subtle pop followed by a light kick from black pepper. It’s a prime example of why we should all play with our food more often.
Watermelon Salad with Mint and Feta Cheese
– 1/2 of a watermelon, cut into 1-inch chunks
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
– 1 Tablespoon finely ground black pepper
1. Place the watermelon chunks in a large bowl, taking care to not include the extra juice.
2. Sprinkle feta cheese, mint and black pepper onto the watermelon and gently toss to combine.
3. Serve and enjoy watching your guests turn into true believers!